This is chile. Not pronounced “chilly”. It’s “CHEE-LAY” and it is delicious.
I carry this with me in my purse everywhere and always. I might be addicted to it. It goes on pretty much all my fruit and most vegetables. Randomly I’ll pour it in my hand and finger dab it like FunDip.
Did I mention it’s delicious?
Next time you have a potluck dinner, go to HEB’s produce section and buy chile, chamoy, and cucumbers. Chop up the cucumbers, serve cold, and let the guests season them as they like. Easiest dish ever and it’s always gone by the end of the night.
And then we can all be chile addicts….
- fergusonicd890 likes this
- sluttylips reblogged this from sasoso
- sluttylips likes this
- mrdodo-b likes this
- steponhen likes this
- lalalaclarissa reblogged this from sasoso and added:
- magicswirlingship reblogged this from sasoso
- feral-ghoul likes this
- lindatumblr likes this
- haus-of-lola likes this
- im-mrs-anciso said: I prefer the liquid chile!!! I can’t eat mangos without it o.O
- sasoso posted this